Certified Scaffolding is a 100% New Zealand owned company in supplying access solutions in Canterbury and Auckland.
Certified Scaffolding Services Ltd, was started in Canterbury in 1993 by Laurie and Tony. Laurie bringing the scaffold experience and Tony bringing his business skills to the company.
In 2000 Laurie, Tony and Alex started Certified Scaffolding Auckland Ltd, this move enabled them to compete for major projects in the North Island.
Since our inception, we have proudly completed thousands of projects both big and small ranging from Bluff to Northland.
We are committed to delivering a complete scaffolding service, from erection to removal. We have been in business for over 20 Years and have a solid reputation in the Industry.
Our product range is designed to meet the scaffold needs of Scaffold companies, Construction companies, Builders, Painters, Hire firms, Industrial sites and Home Owners. We undertake ongoing research and development and our products are all guaranteed, we are constantly striving to ensure that they meet or, exceed industry standards, and more importantly customer requirement.
Call us now on 0800 81 6611
Commitment to customer convenience
We aim to be easy to do business with, by making the process hassle-free and by having available to scaffold equipment and accessories that our customers need, and being as convenient to our customers as if we are next door. Our product range is designed to meet the needs of, Scaffold companies, Construction companies, Builders, Painters, Hire firms, Industrial sites and of course the Home Owner.
We can provide you with Hire and Erect of scaffolding, Residential, Commercial, Painters, Home Owners, New Builds, Re-Roofing, Renovations, Temporary Fencing, Aluminium Scaffolding, Dry Hire, scissor lifts, scaffold sales which include Turbolok, Pro frame, fittings PPE gear, we can make anything to order.
Call us now on 0800 81 6611
We aim to be easy to do business with, by having available to scaffold equipment and accessories that our customers need, and being as convenient to our customers as if we are next door. Our product range is designed to meet the needs of, Scaffold companies, Construction companies, Builders, Painters, Hire firms, Industrial sites and of course the Home Owner.
Research & Development
We undertake ongoing research and development, with innovations such as lightweight mobiles that are stronger and cheaper than the traditional aluminium choice. We currently are working on a Pro Frame single storey scaffold solution that will not only be compliant with new regulations but will be easier for the builder to erect.
Certified Scaffolding Services Ltd,
203 Maces Rd Bromley,
Meet the Team
Our Crew - Christchurch
- Morning toolbox meeting in Yard prior to dispatching crews for the day.
- All aspects of the jobs are discussed and latest Health and Safety points are reinforced.
- Communication with the trucks is via cellphones and each vehicle has a GPS fitted.
All Crews consist of:
- At least one Licensed Scaffolder with minimum 3 years experience.
- Two trained spanner hands who are progressing through their formal training to become Certified Scaffolders.
- All our crew members hold a current: Site Safe, Fletchers, Hawkins and Maincom Passports and /or Induction Cards.
Our Crew - Auckland
- Morning toolbox meetings in the yard prior to dispatching crews for the day.
- All aspects of job discussed and latest Health and Safety points are reinforced.
- Communications with the trucks are via cellphones and each vehicle is fitted with GPS.
All Crews Consist of:
- At least one Ticketed Scaffolder with a minimum 3 years experience.
- Trained spanner hands progressing through their formal training to become Certified Scaffolders.
- All crew members hold appropriate health and safety cards
Laurie Sayers Snr: Company Owner
- Advanced scaffolder with over 35 years' experience.
- Past president of SARNZ.
- AutoCAD, design and build projects and detailed costings.
- Staff Development and Training.
Laurie J Operations Manager
- 25 Years in the scaffolding industry
- Advanced Scaffolder
- 6 Years working on major Australian construction sites.
Tane Sayers: Operations Manager
- Advanced Scaffolder with 15 years experience.
- Holds Site Safe Passport.
- Quoting and estimating onsite.
- Quality auditing and customer liaison.
Melissa Smart: General Manager
- ISO Coordinator.
- Customer Service.
- Degree in Business Information, Majoring in Marketing and Information Management.
- Experienced with systems and procedures.
Alex McMaster -Scaffolding Consultant
- Advanced Scaffolder with over 30 years experience.
- Detailed quoting and pricing.
- Major client liaison.
- New Business Consultant.
Andrew Batchelor – Managing Director
- 29 plus years’ experience in the Business Sector
Arthur Hokianga - Deputy Operations Manager
- 11+ years scaffolding experience, all at Certified
- Intermediate Ticket
- Arthur is a long-term valued staff member having worked at Certified Scaffolding for over 11 years
John Kalapa - Field Supervisor
- 15+ years of scaffolding experience
- Advanced Ticket
- John Kalapa is our most experienced scaffolder in the field (15+ years). He adds extensive knowledge and experience.
- Working with project managers and supervising our foremen and crews on site John adds another layer of quality control for our clients.
Jo Scobie - Office Manager
- Tel. 09 294 7098
- 10+ years experience
- Jo co-ordinates the booking and schedules and has overall responsibility for our office and HR.